Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2009-08-06

Cat losing hair

I have an 8 yr old, fluffy neutered male cat. Hair seems to have fallen out at the back, from his back legs. It almost looks shaved. It does not seem to be bothering him though, he is the same boy he has always been, but i am worried! Wot' s up?

Dear Belinda

Fleas

3
Posted by: Belinda | 2009-08-11

It can' t be fleas, we " frontline"  him regularly!

Reply to Belinda
Posted by: Belinda | 2009-08-06

Hi there, Thanks for the advice. I have been so worried about him, thinking all the wort things.

Reply to Belinda
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-08-06

It is probably hormonal if you have an effective flea and tick programme in place. Take cat to vet and he wil diagnose and probably give you Ovarid. Works wonders with my cats and th hair grows back in no time.

Reply to Cat Lady