Question
Posted by: Cecilia | 2008/08/21

cat irritates me

my cat used to be so cute but now wakes me up at 5 every morning to go outside. what' s the easest way of getting rid of her? SPCA?

Dear Cecilia
If you see your cat as a pest best to contact your nearest pest control agent (?!)

4
Posted by: Anna | 2008/08/25

Are you going to be cute when you get old? Will your family take you to the SPCA? If you really don' t want to keep the cat, find a friend who does - at least someone who will give it some of the love it needs.

Reply to Anna
Posted by: SUN | 2008/08/22

Why do people like you have a pet in the first place??? She probably wants to go to the toilet - be grateful she wakes you up and do not mess in the house.

Reply to SUN
Posted by: Carol | 2008/08/21

CV this is why I have so many strays knocking at my door .....

Reply to Carol
Posted by: anon | 2008/08/21

Jeepers, you don' t sound like a very nice person...did your mom give you away when you irritated her. How about trying to figure out why she wants to go outside? Why don' t you leave a window open for her to get out. Does she have a litter box inside the house?

Reply to anon