Question
Posted by: Cat woman | 2010/02/11

Cat going outside

My cat is 8 moths old. When we got her I kept her indoors for about a month with a litter tray. After the month I have seen he go do her business outside, but mostly she still uses the tray. I took the tray away at some stage, but after a day or 2 it rained and she did it in the house. I would like to remove the tray completely, but dont know how to do it. Any help?

Dear Cat Women

Get a covered litter box and have that outside in the garden for a month of so then take away the box but use the same subtance that the cat is used to, dig a shallow area and leave the whatever you use in that.

2
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2010/02/11

Cybervet answered the same question you posted on 5/2/2010. Did you not see it?

Good luck.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/11

Dear Cat Women

Reply to Cybervet