Question
Posted by: Rina | 2012-04-10

Cat forces sneezing

Hi, my Siamese cat has a habit of rubbing her knows very hard with her front paw until she sneezes. or she would push her nose verhy hard agains the security gate mesh so that she can sneeze. What could the reason be? Doe she have something irritating her nose inside? this is been going on, since i getched her from the Spca, a year ago. She has a lot of hair falling out, but no bald patches. Please help me, as i really need to help her. thank you Rina

Dear Rina

It is difficult to say what the problem is. It could be an anatomical problem, an nasal polyp, a foreign body such as a hair, an allergy, an infection etc. You really should try and go to a vet at a private veterinary practice or welfare society to have a proper clinical examination and diagnostics conducted to determine what the problem is.

I do hope you get the problem resolved?

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012-04-24

Dear Rina

I do hope you get the problem resolved?

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet