Posted by: Rianda | 2009-02-17

Cat Fencing

We' re moving to a new house in April, and would like to install an in-ground cat fence by SecuriPet. I have two persian cats who are currently indoors, all day.
How efficient is this containment fence? Do you have any recommendations on which brand to use?

Dear Rianda

I do not know enough about fences to give you advice here.

Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-02-18

Dear Rianda

I have a friend who has always had her garden fence proofed for her cats. She has now moved to Cape Town an wrote recently in " Cats Life"  that she successfully cat proofed her present garden as well. Her name is Sheila and her email address is willcad at worldonline dot co dot za. Her telephone no is 021-975 4202 (but don' t know if that' s still current as we always only email each other).

Hope she will be able to give you the anwers you need.
Good luck.

Reply to Cat Lady