cat feeding etc

my kitten is 10 months when will he begin to spray in the house? also nothing we buy is suitable 4 his tastes we often waste a lot. he does not eat at home any more. recently he has come looking for food occasionally. how and what do we feed him

Dear Anonymous

Most people will only hope that the cats don't eat at home and somewhere else. Put dry food out and leave it till finished.

You are so lucky that your cat eats Lucky Pets, mine pull up their noses in disgust, they have soft food 2 x day and love soft cooked chicken livers once a week, they also eat the friskies puches, they turn up their noses at the whiskas pouches but eat the whiskas kibbles (pellets.)

A house is just a house until you own a cat then it becomes a home!

Posted by: Dave | 2009-04-27

Get your cat Lucky Pet cat food Pilchards. It is 100% fish and is cheaper than whiskas and pampers. I guarantee you your cat will prefer Lucky Pet pilchards. My cat (and my previous cat) will eat nothing else now and if I try to feed it something else it disappears for the whole day in disgust. If I fed it anything else I don' t think I would have a cat anymore. She' d disown me.

Reply to Dave

Firstly by now he should be neutered, that will sto
p him wandering and should also prevent spraying!

Secondly what are you feeding him??? cats can get very fussy but I would suggest you get either hills or Iams from the vet , or whiskas from the supermarket and give him that!

To get him used to eating what is put in front of him confine him for a few days.