Posted by: Me | 2012-04-17

Cat drinking excessive water

I had my male cat at the vet a while ago because he was losing weight. The vet said to change his diet, which I did and he picked up a small amount of weight.

He is drinking water excessively, more than he eats food. He also urinates and defecates in strange places (on clothes, towels, etc). What could be wrong with him?

Hi Me

You need to have your cat thoroughly examined by your vet. You may have a kidney, urinary or endocrine problem that needs to be investigated. Your local vet will have to take a blood sample to access your cat parameters and identify what the problem is.

I do hope you get the problem resolved.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Posted by: Hansen | 2012-06-03

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in wntriig this site. I''m hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative wntriig abilities has encouraged me to get my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.

Reply to Hansen
Posted by: Jojo | 2012-04-18

Please take him back to the vet immediatley. Sounds like diabetes or kidney problems. Seems to be very common in cats and needs to be treated urgently. Don''t wait.

Reply to Jojo