Question
Posted by: Twinker Bell | 2009-10-27

Cat discharge and shedding of hair

Good day. I am having a serious problem. my 7month old female cat, is losing alot of hair all of a sudden, she isn' t going bold though, there is just a lot of hair on my furniture and bedding. She also has a vaginal discharge, it was very bad on the first day, but now it' s just a few drops a day, it' s a bloody, brownish discharge. She still eats regularly, could you please advise me of something that i can buy for her as i cannot afford a vet. Her behaviour has not changed at all over this period (about 10 days). Could it maybe be seperation anxiety, i went on holiday for a week, but had somebody to come and feed her daily. She doesnt want to eat wet foods, she only eats dry foods and bread. She drinks milk and water. What could be wrong with her? Please advise.

Dear Twinker Bell

Infection post being on heat. Call the local SPCA and have her spayed.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009-10-27

Dear Twinker Bell

Reply to Cybervet