Question
Posted by: Ryan | 2010/09/02

Cat Dental

Hi Cybervet!
i have two lovely burmese cats both 2 years old. they are strictly indoor cats and i feed them royal canin biscuits, indoor 27 and now and then some tuna. i have been noticing recently they have bad breath and the one''s teeth look quite yellow. please can you advise me what the best way would be to look after their teeth and what i can do now to try and " repair the damage" . thanking you in advance!

Hi Ryan

I would advise that you try one of the dental diets - Hill's T/D e.t.c. Dental descale and polish is gold standard. At the clinic where I am working there is a dental specialist who says that we should give cats some cubes of griselled meat and that would help keep the tarter at bay.

Hope this helps

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/09/06

Hi Ryan

Hope this helps

Reply to CyberVet