Question
Posted by: Hello Kitty | 2010/02/08

Cat Behaviour

My female kitten is around 5-6 mths now. She is a real character. I am trying to understand her. When I sit on the sofa, she jumps onto my shoulder and cirlces my face several times and gives me ' nose kisses' . She then settles on my chest. But she will do this routine several times. I love her to bits, but she rubs herself on my face as she circles and I end up with a sinus attack. On the otherhand, if this is a sign of affection, I don' t want to move her away of spray her with water.

Dear Hello Kitty

You do ask questions in a strange way. You want her to give you attention but not have a sinus attack. Decide what you want to do and just do it.

7
Posted by: Not suprised | 2010/02/15

I have yet to come across a CyberVet that can answer a question properly without sarcasm or just plainly being a snob.

After reading what is said under ' who is our CyberVet'  it is 100% clear now. That explains it all.

CyberVet, if you think we are silly to care about our pets or think our questions are silly, stop being CyberVet, go do your clay pigeon shooting and leave the question answering to those who realy care about others and their pets.

Reply to Not suprised
Posted by: Angus Buchan | 2010/02/14

Dear Hello Kitty

What a pleasure to read your letter. We are all God' s creatures you know and we should therefore love each other as our Lord Jesus Christ loves us.

Your kitten loves you very much and shows it even though you may cause her some sort of attack. You should take this problem to the Lord through prayer and let him decide whether he could perhaps ease your great suffering

Namaste

Angus

Reply to Angus Buchan
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/11

Dear Hello Kitty

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010/02/10

One day, when you' re bored, google ' anthropomorphism' . It' s quite an interesting subject.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Hello Kitty | 2010/02/10

Maybe I just adore my kitty. And i do take consideration of her feelings. If this is her way of showing affection, then I wouldn' t want her to think that I don' t reciprocate these feelings.

Reply to Hello Kitty
Posted by: @Chill | 2010/02/09

Careful now, someone complained because that vryedenker guy was giving the same type of advice.

Reply to @Chill
Posted by: Chill | 2010/02/08

If you get sinus from the cat, surely that is sufficient reason to get her to change her behaviour slightly? Truly, she' s not going to need years of counselling to get over the shock.

It always amazes me how people consider their pets'  feelings as being paramount at all times - there is nothing wrong with letting YOUR preferences rule, now and then.

Reply to Chill