Question

Cat behavior

I have a adult femal cat who has been living me for 3 years now. I want to get another adult female cat which is slighly bigger that my cat. how do i prevent the new cat from taking over

Hi Anon

It will be difficult to say if the new cat will take over. I would advise that you feed the cats in different areas of the house to avoid conflict. In addition it might be a good idea to purchase Feliway from a vet shop/ veterinary practice as this may have a calming effect on the cats and help avoid unnecessary conflict.