Question
Posted by: Lee | 2012/02/20

Cat and moving house

Hi. I''ve recently moved into a new place. I have put a litter box out for my cat and the first week she used it. But the last week she has been pooping on my spare room bed. Please can you tell me whats wrong?

Hi Lee

Please read the answer for Female cat spraying that was posted on the 20/02/2012.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

2
Posted by: Sanjay | 2012/03/17

Great talk. The whole subject is still an eenphalt in the room. I recently heard that the life expectancy for a baby girl born in Ireland today is 100 years!In medieval Britain the average life expectancy was 30. However for the British aristocracy during this time it was 59. Sometimes we forget that many didn''t die of age related disease centuries ago so it''s harder to gauge the true increase in live expectancy. However with stem cell research and genomics we''re on the cusp of a new age.

Reply to Sanjay
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/02/24

Hi Lee

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet