Posted by: Blommertjie | 2008-10-30

Cat and Bladder Infection

Hi there,
my cat seemingly has a bladder infection and I need to take her to the vet. This in itself is not a problem, the problem though is that she puts up such a scene at the vet that last time I had her there for her yearly injection they asked me to to bring her back for 3 years as they gave her enough to last 3 years. 3 years is not yest passed and I have to take her now for her infection as they won' t give me over the counter antibiotics. Is there anything that I can give her before taking her to the vet that will calm her? Can I give her rescue remedy?

Your assistance will be greately appreciated.

Dear Blommertjie

Nutricalm and the feliway spray.

Posted by: Chill | 2008-10-30

Or ask the vet for a pill or something you can give her before you go - they' ll probably appreciate it!

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Carol | 2008-10-30

You can give her rescue ....

Reply to Carol