Question
Posted by: Red | 2010/02/19

Cat

Hi CS

Me again about the cat post from yesterday.

I have to take the cat to spca. My boss told me today she does not like cats at all. She made it very clear to me. I hope they won''t put him down and someone nice will adopt him. Unfortunately I cannot take him in.

I had bad experiences with the Pretoria SPCA, but I'm sure that individual branches work differently and that some are excellent. Personally, I always prefer the alternative animal welfare charities to the SPCA. Maybe follow-up and ask them specifically what happens to him. OF course if you had been able to take care of him at your own home, you could have arranged to board him at a cattery for the week you were away.

4
Posted by: Red | 2010/02/19

Guess what? I didn''t take him. He''s not bothering anyone. The only time he becomes a nuisance is when he hears my office door open and wants to come say hi. While I''m away he''s not going to bother anyone. It''s just me and my boss here and she only comes to work for 3 hours then she leaves. He''s not even going to notice her. My boss must just leave the door closed. As long as he''s outside he''s not bothering anyone.

Poor thing, he didn''t ask for this. It''s not his fault. I take all the blame.

Reply to Red
Posted by: Sam | 2010/02/19

I agree with Lou

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Lou | 2010/02/19

What a bitch your boss is. why doesn''t she take the cat to the SPCA if she doesn''t like it.

Reply to Lou