Question
Posted by: SHARON | 2010/01/13

Cat

My cat disappeared for 3 days then came home , he is a male , neutered , and has never dissapeared before...I was told that if you have the male neutered , he wont wonder around , why did mine/
It is difficult for me to keep him locked in as I have dogs that have access to the house , so what do I do
tahnks

Get a Feliway diffuser, this may make him stay at home a bit more and secondly let him be a cat, they do like to dissapear now and again.

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/01/14

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010/01/13

You don' t know if he ' wandered'  as such - maybe he was locked up somewhere - my cat once got into a garage with nobody noticing and had to stay there until the next time it was opened. Not much you can do, really.

Reply to Chill