Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/21

Cat

Hi All,

Can a cat loose it' s way home?

I have 3 cats who rome in and around my area ( i have to have them neuted- All male) however there is one that has gone for almost a month now and for the past few days, I have spotted the exact same cats.

i know its him, he reponds to my call but will only come so far, he knows the sound of they food bag when i shake it...

i have a dog who is just playful and tends to jump on the cats in a harmless way &  then the other older cats seem to bullie this particular cat...

Could that be reason why he left for such a long time? How can i get him back?

Dear Anon

I think he is living somewhere close. Maybe they feed him nicer food?

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/22

Jeez cybervet. That was very insightful??? I could of told you that

Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/10/21

Dear Anon

Reply to Cybervet