Question
Posted by: diana | 2009-12-20

case of the ex

hi.last nyt my bf and i attended a wedding of his friend.while we were still in da car just after we arrived there becos of the rain,his ex just got inside da car without asking.she is some1 i kno so i figured she jus felt lyk she cud just do whatever.they dated yrs ago b4 i even knew him and im not worried about them or any ex for dat matter.i jus feel she was being disrespectful or am i going to far with this since it was raining n i gues she couldnt jus wait outside da car?i dnt kno.she then asked my bf if he was going to some church pilgramage for xmas so they cud go togetha.im nt not a member of dat church n neither is he bt he likes dat church.

It is, indeed, good manners to write in actual English when sending e-mails or writing on a forum, rather than sending an SMS
And you were lucky with the storm - it put out much of the electrivity in Pretoria, and I have been sitting in the dark from Saturday evening to now ( Monday 12 noon ), and have only got my electricity back on after appealing to the Mayor's office and the MMC for Electricity who was very helpful.
Don't you think the rules of good manners change slightly when it's raining heavily and perhaps someone is dressed in their best, and wants to talk with you ?
As for whether the plgrimage has any other significance, you'd have to ask your bf

2
Posted by: anon | 2009-12-21

use proper english when you post please, you may get a better response, very difficult to read. Thanks.

Reply to anon