Question
Posted by: Babyboo | 2009-10-28

Case of the EX

i have a problem here, my ex broke up with me coz he found a call back from my ex and because of that he said i cheated on him with my ex but the problem is that i didn' t cheat on him and it hurts like hell coz there is nothing worse than some1 thinking u did something when u didn' t and u can' t even prove your innocence. Another problem is that i still love him and i have tried everything but he wants nothing to do with me and i seriously don' t know what to do anymore and believe me i have tried to forget about him and let go and it has been months and i just can' t, WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO IN THIS SITUATION.

SOunds most unfortunate - though if he could form such a fixed assumption about your behaviour on such a small basis, maybe there was much wrong with this relationship already. That was not at all a loving or loveable way for him to have behaved. A counsellor, especially with CBT methods, could help you to focus much more usefully on other areas of your life, rather than uselessly spinning your wheels, focussing on someone who chose to leave you.

2