Posted by: Angelic one | 2009-07-20

case of the ex

i asked my boyfriend if i hadnt told him to stop talking to his exs was he gona stop
he said no.he is doing it for me because he wants to make me happy.
i told him to continue.he must do things from his heart not because he want to meke me happy.
was i wrong
what is the impportance of talking to them when i am here.
what is the meaning of ex kanti.
he want nothing to do with my ex.and i stoped.and i wanted to.but now he is doing me favours.
am i overreacting?

Don't trap yourself in this one. It is fair, if your partner is behaving in a way that bothers you, to ask them to behave more pleasingly. But to demand that they must do it spontaneously, or that they must want to do it, first, is to ask for something real people don't do. It's like him asking you to not want him to ignore them. Wanting can be beyond our control,behaviour is within our control. And after he behaves in the right way for some time, he is more likely to come to want it this way, anyway.