Question
Posted by: Bee-bee | 2011/06/13

Carte Blanche - Monogomy

Hi there Prof,

Did you watch Carte Blanche last night regarding human beings that aren''t wired to be monogomists?

What is your take on it?

I didn't watch it, being rather too busy shivering. Carte Blanche is about the most unreliable programme I've come across as regards medicine and science, and don't seem to have any good advisors in that field, so their stories, though often interesting are usually not things I take seriously. Especially when locally produced. The argument of hard wiring for promiscuity too often seems to be special pleading from guys who want to be promiscuous, or to find excuses for it.
Sometimes there's a fine line between monogamy and monotony. But that can be solved by enriching the relationship

1