Question
Posted by: Debby | 2010/08/25

Carpel Tunnel

HI - I seem to be suffering from Carpel tunnel sydrome... its seems to have started because I tend to always carry my daughter on one side with one arm, and when she has a growth spurt, and gets a bit heavier - it flairs up.

Panado etc does not really seem to help with the pain - could you reccommend a pain killer to ease up the discomfort?

Hallo Debby
Try Neurofen and see a physio - physiotherapy, and wearing a splint may help. If it still persists, you may need to see an orthopedic surgeon for a small operation.

2
Posted by: Jill | 2010/08/25

You will need an anti-inflammotory. Ask your Pharmacist.

Reply to Jill
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/25

Hallo Debby