Posted by: Wilma | 2012-04-10

I have been suffering from the above for several yrs now and the symptoms have gone from bad to worse  the base of my thumbs also pain a lot and feel stiff and weak. Would this be from the CTS or something else (Arthritis perhaps) Should I see a GP or an Orthopaedic Surgeon? Thankyou

You will have to consult an orthopaedic surgeon for a surgical release of the pressure inside the carpal tunnel. It is a small operation and will definately alleviate your symptoms.

Posted by: sumaira | 2012-05-02

Pretty simply hetlah care is more than extremely expensive. Just routine testing which should be done on a yearly basis is very necessary in preventative care and at the same time very expense without hetlah care insurance coverage. I work in a Laboratory and do the billing. It''s incredible! Even if you have a hetlah care plan that requires such things as deductibles and co pays and employee contribution, it still is worth every penny when you are ill and need medical treatment. Of course there are a ton of variety of plans out there that cater to different needs. Therefore it is always wise to do your research if your employer gives you options in hetlah care plans to choose from.

Reply to sumaira