Question
Posted by: Happiness | 2008/09/16

Carpal Tunnel

In 2006 I was diagosed with carpal tunnel sydrome. I had an operation in october 2006 to remove growing tissue in my wrists. I felt better only for 2months after the op and then it was back to square one. In get this dull ongoing pain that travells from wrists up my arms and eventually experience tension on both sides of my neck. Painkillers have not helped. I do aerobic exercises that sometimes seem to help a bit. And I have noticed the groth of tissues in my wrists again just exactly where i was operated.

Please assist.

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Happiness,
I recommend you consult your local osteopath to help with this problem. For more information on osteopathy visit www.osteogoodhealth.com

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath