Posted by: MO | 2011-01-26

Im a mom 33 yrs with 2 kids and work in sales, I am not a sales person but Im in it for the money, I love hands on type of jaobs,but cant get the right job for me, I have studied, beauty care,reception n switchboard,call center managemnet,bus admin and managemnt, I did all this just to get a better job but now I fugure maybe I wasted money and time I would have followed a certain career path then. I am registering with Boston to study project management, am I doing the right thing, please advise what path can I follow with all these certificates,

Sorry for the long story

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Hi I am unsure whom you should talk to but I am not qualified to address this. Good luck with your career choice.