Question
Posted by: Marie | 2011/11/24

Career Move

I have been a receptionist for almost 3 years now and lately I thought to expand my career and start studying business.I am nervous and not sure if it is the right decision? I want to do more than answer phones for the rest of my life???? what should I do?

I;m sure you are capable of doing and enjoying more complex work. But "business" is a very broad and vague yerm. You seem clear about what you DON'T want to be doing for the next 50 years - try to clarify what you DO want and WILL enjoy - what type of business, in what fields ? Explore, on the web and i real-lfie - talk to people DOING the sorts of things you think you'd like, maybe they'll even let you tag along for a day or so to see what its like

3
Posted by: Romany | 2011/11/24

" Business" is very broad.
Find something that really interests you and study that.
They say... if you do what you like every day you will not work a day in your life !!!

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Post Graduate Student | 2011/11/24

Go for it. Knowledge is power. It will open up doors for you.

Reply to Post Graduate Student