Question
Posted by: mel | 2011-02-09

career crisis

hello doc, dont know whether its too late even asking for advice but maybe while stil livin it wont hurt. I was in police service for los of years, then left because i felt i was cut out for somethin diferent, spent lots of tears / years studyin in IT field but never get into such a field, now in forties, somebody told me i''m a left-hander and such people like me dont know what we are meant to do in our lives, maybe they are right. is there anything i should know?

You're right, still livin; is a sufficient qualification for working on one's problems. I don't think it's anything to do with eing left-handed ( I've known so many right-handed puzzlers, too ). Some psychologists can do useful tests in vocational counselling, measuring your skills and aptitudes and your interests, and seeing where they match up.

2
Posted by: Unique | 2011-02-09

there is a lady who does all sorts of test to help you find a career that you most likely to enjoy. just google career change - you''ll find her.

Reply to Unique