Posted by: Sky | 2008-10-30

Career Change

I' m in desparate need of a career change... I' m 25, in a high-flying corporate job and just feel like I' m sinking in a big way. Started a new job at the beginning of this year and was thrown sraight into the deep-end and instead of swimming, I' m drowning. Problem is I don' t know which direction I want to go in... Would you recommend I see a career guidance counsellor?

I don't see how it could do any harm to see such a counsellor, to see both how best to rescue your present position ( best to leave, if you choose to do so, from a position of strength ) and to examine your other options.

Posted by: take_two | 2008-10-30

I know how you feel. There are so many people out there unhappy with their jobs including myself. You on the other hand still have a chance to re-asses your life and make a change before its too late. Good luck

Reply to take_two