Question
Posted by: Lebs | 2010/05/04

Cardio, Boxing

I have been doing boxing for cardio for the last 5 months. for the last 4 weeks i have been doing very light weights and took a break form using creatin, i noticed los of interst in boxin or kinda feelin tired to. cud it be because of doing light weights more reps, or should i try something else maybe i can only boxin for sometime? please advise

Hi Lebs

If I understand the question, it sounds as though maybe you've changed the training recently and it has caused you some problems. The simple, and most obvious solution is that maybe the change caused the problem and so go back to using the same weights you used to, or no weights at all.

I'm sorry if I haven't answered your question, but to be honest, it's very difficult to follow because of all the SMS-type language you've used.

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/05/05

Hi Lebs

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc