Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/10/09

Cardio

Thank you for all the gò od advise just wanted to hear what your views are with resistant training ~ i love swimming and doing different cardio the other days do you have to train with weights for upper boday or is swimming enough. I enjoy the circuit but dont always know how to fit it into my training esp with the swimming. I want to burn fat ~ also started eating linseed over oats with bit of milk and adding another yogurt in.

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Kasandra

If you want to burn fat it does not matter what form of cardio you do – just make sure that the intensity is high enough to get your heart rate up – that burns calories! The good news about this is that you then enjoy what you are doing. Check out the Dr Sears’s PACE program for advice on different intensity trainings.

Glad you have added the extras! Just keep doing the right thing the results will automatically follow!

Take care
Vanessa