Posted by: Joy | 2009-11-28

cardiac problems

Hi, early September I had an artery bypass in my leg, then immediately had two heart attackes and two stents. Now am on mediaction but am experiencing episodes of sweating, shortness of breath followed by fatigue. Thank you, Joy

These symptoms are poor signs and definately be investigated by your cardiologist as soon as possible. It is possible that there are minor complications with the stents.

Posted by: Cornel | 2009-11-28

Hi there.

When was your last Cardiac check-up?

The Doctors will be around to answer your question, but if in the meantime you experience this SOB, with severe fatique as well as a crushing chest pain and radiating up in your jaw and into the left arm, please go to your ER.

This is not an emergency service and the Doc will be here on Monday.

All the best to you.

Reply to Cornel
Posted by: joy | 2009-11-28

Some information about what is going on would be helpful, thanks

Reply to joy