Question
Posted by: Charlotte | 2012-11-05

Carbs at night

I tried this for months no carbs at night , just veg and lean protein and no simpled carbs at all , ate 6 small meals during day ... i had limited if any results ... i have since changed to balanced meals ( sometimes even have toast at night) and i have had great results ... have lost and maintained weight for almost a year now . My physical activity , gym was 6 times a week ( would not miss a day for anything) when no carbs at night, i even reduced this to 3 times for a 6 month period , even stopped for a while ( work and holiday) and now back at it 5-6 times and have had no change in weight )... so this is just for people to know to try what works for them the basics of a balance meal ( which is the easiet to follow ) works

I wish I could make all the Readers who insist on cutting out all carbs and following unbalanced diets, read your message. I have been trying for years to make people understand that you can eat foods from every food group (including carbs) and still lose weight. These high-fat, high-protein diets that are all the rage, don't work in the long run and can lead to a variety of deficiencies and even cause ill health.
Well done for being immensely sensible and successful.