Question
Posted by: Melanie | 2008/10/27

Carbolic or Carbolised

Im doing a gym weightloss course, gym twice a day and eating the diet food. My question is:
This week ive been told ive Carbolised or Carbolic. She did explian it to me but i would like to know more about it. Can you please explain it to me in more detail and even send me stuff to read up. Ive tried to look it up but with no luck.

Hoping you can help me.

Melanie

Hi Melanie

Do you mean catabolic? I've never heard of either of these words, and I think I can safely say that whoever has told you that is mispronouncing the words...or it's a made up word.

Any chance you can clarify what was said? I would guess "catabolic", but I'm guessing...

Ross