Question
Posted by: natcat | 2010/09/20

car accident after effects

I was in a car accident three weeks ago. I walked away fine but in the evening I started getting a sore neck. Went to the doc and she gave me Cataflam. Since then I still get the stiff neck and have these really painful headaches especially at work. I also have a stiffness in my shoulders and lower back. But the main concern is that I am short of breath. It is hard for me to breathe and I have to take in long deep breathes and often land up coughing because I am out of breathe. What could be the problem???

Hallo Natcat
You may have muscle spasms of the back and chest muscles due to the accident. Has your doctor examined your neck to check if you don't need x/rays? Seeing a physiotherapist may help for the headaches and stiffness.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/20

Hallo Natcat