Posted by: Linda | 2012-08-11

Hi, my doctor prescribed me strong tablets for 30 days. The pharmacy didn''''t have the tablets so they gave me capsules. I JUST CAN''''''''T drink capsules. It hurts my throat and I ALWAYS choke on it. Will it be bad if I open it and throw it in some water or juice and drink it like that?
The doctor did write on the prescription ''''tablets''''. Still wondering if it will do any damage if you empty it.

Please be so kind as to provide me with the name of the capsules. It is however, possible that you were given capsules that releases the medication over time and if you empty it, that it will cause side effects. Rather reconsult your pharmacist for another product.