Question
Posted by: gk | 2009/12/16

capability of stopping full penetration

Can women are capable of stopping full penetration if they want for instance using their muscles at vagina !?

Dear gk,

I am not sure if I completely understand your question. There is a sexual disorder called vaginismus, which involves the muscle at the vaginal opening going into an involuntary spasm, which can be of a severity that makes penetration impossible or very painful.

It is not uncommon for women to develop vaginismus secondary to having had pain during sex experiences or due to very high lebels of anxiety.

If you are asking whether a woman can voluntarily stop full penetration it would be possible for her to clench her vaginal muscles.

It hopefully would not be necessary for a women to have to "use her vaginal muscles" to stop full penetration. It should be sufficient for her to communicate to her partner and not have to resort to such measures.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/16

Dear gk,

Reply to Sexologist