Question
Posted by: KUKU | 2008/08/14

cant'  wait

Hi, i' m married for four years with one baby girl,i' ve been using depo after the birth of my girl, now i stopped depo on may and we are trying with my hubby for the second one but i have no clue how will i know that i' m pregnant because my gynae said i can be pregnant even if depo is still in my system even without menstruating. so to ladies who used depo b4 is this possible i mean being pregnant while u used depo or it differs with people

It is not common to fall pregnant before your periods return. However, it can happen and the only way to know then would be if you had pregnancy symptoms.