Question
Posted by: Nxa | 2009-11-12

cant they mind their own busines?

Theres a group of 4ladies in my team
They are not my frienmds just team mates.i am only friends with the new two chicks in my team.ive been here for 3 years abd==nd they have a year.the group of 4 have been here for ages.
The other one I think shes obsessed with me.everytime im wearing something nice she wants to know were I got it so she can go buy.or asks me to get it for her.i nevber said yes.
If I have a new hairstyle shel ask me to do her,I do my own hair.i never agreed she wil come the next weekend with the same hair or almost.
I just started using make uop she asked me to buy it for her it looks nice.
I told her to go to fochini they wil test her before she buys it.
For a week she wasn’ t greeting me so are her friends.
This week they’ ve been going on about me being pregnant.
Im not pregnant and I know,I just eat too much and my tummy isn’ t that pleasing.so they been going on about it. And its realy getting in to me.i even spotted them pointing at me during lunch I asked them what they want they said I am preg
WTF is this realy?I just passed and ignored them.i emailed the one chick I hang out with.
She never commented even now.
So I think shes the same as them,maybe when am not there she also say the same thing.
So what if im preg was I supposed to repot to them?
They all have kids.2if not more but they are still young.
Am realy getting bored here
I cant pretend any more.im going to lose it and say some nasty things.
Thay all fta with big tummies but I never say anything to them cant they mind their own business?
Eish
I had to let it out guys

Can they ? probably. Will they ? Provbably not.
And shame, how pathetic the one who copies you - feel good that someone, albeit apparently brainless in her own tastes and confidence, admires your style so much.
They sound terminally BORED, as well as boring. Feel sorry for them, but don't give them the power to annoy you

1