Question
Posted by: helal | 2010/09/29

Can''t straighten arm

about 2 months ago I woke up with my arm hurting quite a lot. I couldn''t really straighten it more than 90 degrees or so without a lot of pain. It very gradually started getting better, but for the last month or so I still can''t straighten my arm entirely. I didn''t bump it or anything to my knowledge. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hallo Helai
This can be caused by inflammation in the joint (gout/arthritis/infection in the joint) Your doctor needs to have a look to see if x/rays or blood tests are necessary. It will become permanently stiff if you can't straighten it.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/29

Hallo Helai