Question
Posted by: matt | 2008/05/28

cant stop pulling myself wat will it do

hi um i have been pulling myself since i was 13 and im 14 and i cant stop and its causeing me that i cant last long when having sex what do u think i should do to stop

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Matt,

masturbation should not cause problems of premature ejaculation. I must also point out that at 14 sex is illegal and classified as Statutory Rape - the legal age for sex in South Africa is 16 years old. At 14 you are still getting used to your own body sexually and you need time to mature as many boys of your age tend to ejaculate quite quickly.

So consider stepping back a little from sexual relationships and give your body time to mature.

5
Posted by: Just me | 2008/06/02

Glad there are some more mature replies to this fellow...
As Jonathan mentions, Pulling/Wanking/Masturbation is absolutely normal for any youngster his age. Ask his Parents...you gotta be joking....that's why the fellows come for help here. Please folks, chasing this Guy away with lewd comments, is not going to help him at all. Offering advise in line with his question is what it's all about. Yes maybe we ALL think he's a tad young to be engaging in sexual encounters, but it happens, so lets rather eduacate him!
Teen Expert.....??????

Reply to Just me
Posted by: Jonathan | 2008/05/30

My apologies Brad... Hehe! It is rather silly in retrospect, isn't it?

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Brad | 2008/05/30

A message to Dr Jonathan Reicher

Why the full tiltle, not just "Johan"? No-one else calls themself Mrs this or Mr that or Dominee whatever..... RELAX BRO!

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Dr. Jonathan Reicher | 2008/05/29

Masturbation is perfectly normal for a boy your age, and it's part and parcel of puberty. although I think you're a bit too young to be having sex. Have you spoken to your parents about this?

Reply to Dr. Jonathan Reicher
Posted by: pee | 2008/05/28

what on earth do you mean by "pulling yourself"? and I think you a little too young to be having sex...

Reply to pee