Posted by: Rock | 2009-06-26

Cant stop myself

Im 33 married male and happliy married too.<br><br>The problem I have is that I cant get enough of sex. I want it on daily basis and even more. My wife dont want to work with.<br><br>Can someone help me.

The question I would ask is what happens when she doesn't meet your requests...? Do you use porn, do you have sex with others (affairs, sex workers), or are you just frustrated? ONe needs to clarify the difference between not being able to get enough of sex because it meets other needs (other emotional or psychological needs) or because you feel high levels of sexual desire/horny. I would recommend that you have this assessed by someone who understands sexual addictions and can help you to clarify exactly what the problem is so that you can try to address it. You could also contact Sex Addicts Anonymous to see if you fit their criteria. Whether or not you 'fit into this category', it clearly is problematic for you/your marriage and therefore worth seeking counselling. Call the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262)to get the name of someone in your city who might be able to assist.

Posted by: Adm1n | 2009-06-26

Please note no email addresses are allowed on these forums. The expert forums are for legitimate queries to our Forum Expert.

Reply to Adm1n