Question
Posted by: mandi | 2010/04/20

Can't stop eating

I just want to know. my friend says she cant stop eating, eg, she eats a sandwich know when its finished she is still hungry, what can it be? she is hungry the hole time

Hi Mandi

Could be a number of things - she may just genuinely need that energy. It's possible that she's not eating enough.

It may be that she needs to change the content of the meal, to eat more protein (which is more filling).

She may have an excessively high metabolic rate, which would require more frequent meals. She may just have a problem that she thinks she is hungry when she is not - call it "conditioned eating" perhaps, I'm not sure.

I'm guessing here, but I don't know the most likely answer.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/04/30

Hi Mandi

Reply to fitnessdoc