Question
Posted by: Kc | 2010-09-07

Cant stand her

How the hell do I handle this idiot!
It’ s pointless putting on earphones because we not allowed any entertainment here lol
This chick speaks all day long! That’ s not the problem she is racist, prejudice, thinks she is better than everyone else and always knows best.

She is always ‘ dreaming’  saying what she’ s going to get her, what her hubby going to get her, always talking expensive and then in the end lands up getting or buying the cheapest items which is what she and her hubby can afford.
She dsnt have kids but knows exactly how to raise them, how to discipline ‘ rude’  kids and always comments on how ‘ ugly’  other peoples kids look.

Her hubby is not allowed to help his parents out when they have no food in their house. She stays in an area she cannot afford and is now moving back to the area in which she grew up in, telling everyone ‘ oh its just for the time being until the property price gets better’ 

Before she married she had a muslim bf who she was really serious about and wanted to marry but he dumped her and now all muslims are dirty, cheaters and their kids are left to run wild in shopping malls.
She ‘ doesn’ t’  shop at places where there are muslims and poor people.

She really speaks without thinking most times and always wants to be out there with the things she says.
She would never buy things at ‘ low class’  places because she knows what good quality Is but in the end has to come down to earth when she has to buy at these places making excuses about like ‘ oh we’ ll throw this away next month when we can afford to buy the better one so it’ s just for the time being’ 
Black people are disgusting and dirty too.

She is the cleanest person on this planet even though she borrowed my plate, ate out of it, never washed it and left it in her draw for a whole year just like that and then still wanted to give it back to me like that lol! Oh its because her hands are allergic to dishwashing liquid!

I can’ t stand her anymore what should I do?
Oh I am muslim by the way and according to her a ‘ clean one’  but that’ s only because she’ s always begging me to cake etc…  that’ s’ s because I’ m muslim and ‘ we muslims are the food people, we know how to cook… 
She is such a 2 faced coconut and I can’ t stand her any longer.
We used to be good friends but that was before I actually got to know the true her.

People who believe they are better than everyone else, of course, thereby prove that they're not.
She sounds like someone with what used to be called an Inferiority Complex - ashamed of all she has dreamed of and failed at, giving herself airs and pretending to be so much more than she is, because she feels so bad about how little she is.
It's hard to like or even respect someone like that, but you can feel sorry for her - she must dislike herself much more than you ever could, to have to spend so much time and effort trying to pretend that she isn't what she so obviously is

6
Posted by: Liza | 2010-09-07

Another good option is to roll your eyes every time she''s nasty - and let her see that you roll your eyes. That way you don''t say anything that can cause a problem - but she''ll get the message.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Liza | 2010-09-07

Become sarcastic. Next time she says anything degrading about anyone - reply with " Sure!" - either in an unbelieving tone of voice - or if you don''t want to go that far, say it in an utterly bored tone of voice. Eventually she''ll get the message.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Tamara | 2010-09-07

oh my word, she reminds me of this woman who used to say that her dogs are racist (hate black people) and laughs about it as if it''s an ok thing - and we all know that dogs are trained and she trained them in that way

how her husband doesn''t eat food that''s been prepared by their " black maid) wouldn''t even touch them - if i was that made i would spit in his food and see how well that goes!! some people are just insensitive! and as for your colleague - she is playing big in a small town - that it!

Reply to Tamara
Posted by: Maria | 2010-09-07

In the company that I work for such blatant racism would be cause for a disciplinary hearing.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Maria | 2010-09-07

I assume this is someone you work with? Is she annoying other people as well? Have you tried speaking to her manager or HR if your company has one?

Reply to Maria