Question
Posted by: Shellz | 2011/07/20

Cant sleep cause im paranoid

HI,

I am house sitting and i have house sat this place before, i am constantly getting this very nervous/anxious feeling when i am alone in the house and I feel like i am about to have a panic attack? This is not normal behaviour for me and i cant seem to get over it.

Is this unpleasant feeling vague and non-specific, or anxiety more definitely linked to some particular object, person or situation ?
If you are usually a nervous person, and especially if you have had anxiety disorders and panic atacks before, you may be extra sensitive to feeling insecure in unusual situations - such as being alone in a house that is not your own.

2
Posted by: Shellz | 2011/07/20

I am not a nervous person at all, I just have this insecure feeling about being in that house, i have someone staying with me but I am still very nervous and keep waking up at the slightest noise. Very strange and totally out of character for me. Never in my life have i had anxiety disorders or panic attacks, so this is a very strange and unsettling feeling for me.

Reply to Shellz