Posted by: Kay | 2009-03-31

cant sleep at night - back siezes up

My back has always been achey painey but I' m really struggling since we arrived in Australia in January. For two weeks I slept on the floor before our furniture arrived, and I dont know if that is what has done it.
It is fine during the day - no more achey painey than usual, but at night - it keeps me up all night. I cant lie down for more than a few minutes and I am so stiff and sore I feel like my ribs are bruised. I' m constantly having to change positioins in bed when the pain becomes unbearable.
We have a really good bed - fairly new and one of those larney orthapedic ones - the full monty- and my back was fine at night back in SA, so I dont think its the bed...
Any thoughts? I' m just a bit befuddled because its fine during the day...

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Hi Kay
You definitely need to visit a chiropractor soon. There are several really good chiropractors in Australia - e-mail us at if we can assist in locating someone for you....