Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/02/27

Cant sleep at night

Dear Doc

plse help im a female age 58 I battle to fall asleep at night
and in the morning im so exhausted cant keep my eyes open
during the day. Im a single working mum

Tks

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You will need to see a sleep doctor to help. Sleeping pills are not going to be the answer. The most common reason for this is bad sleep habits, and anxiety.

4
Posted by: Lilly | 2012/05/04

Hi Doc, I have had Insomnia since my daughter was born 45 years ago. She was born in the wild bush in Zimbabwe and I was so worried spiders or snakes ect would get into her pram and so the slightest noise I was awake and have never been able to overcome this. I went for treatment but got rid of other things then went for regeneration and again got rid of other things but not the insomnia. I am now almost 63 very young but wow what a problem. I can dose off in front of tv the minute my head hits the pillow I toss and turn. Have you any suggestions please.

Reply to Lilly
Posted by: rudi | 2012/03/22

I work from home and cant go to bed before 02h00. Last 3 months I go to bed at 04h00, 05h00 and some times 06h00. Then I dont wake up untill 14h00 in the afternoon.
Came out of car accident 250+ medical treatments and financial losses and own business took a dip.
Energy levels very low.
Please help I cant go on like this.

Reply to rudi
Posted by: rudi | 2012/03/22

Energy levels very low.
Please help I cant go on like this.

Reply to rudi
Posted by: Joan | 2012/03/01

I try and go to bed same time every night as although I am 80 I still work in accounting and my brain just wont relax at night hence no sleep.

Reply to Joan