Posted by: Sas | 2011-06-21

can''t sleep

hi there. my bf cannot sleep. i dont know what the problem is. i thin he suffers from insomnia or something. he only gets to bed at like 1 in the morning and takes him abiout 2 to 3 hours to fall asleep. i am worried because he keeps me out of my sleep. please is there something he can do to make himself sleep?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

He will need to see someone who can help work out what the exact problem is. Then he can be treated, and the treatment is usually very effective, but he will need a sleep doctor for this.

Posted by: Sandra | 2011-07-19

Dear Doc

I am a 58 yr female, I battle to sleep at night, and when I have to get up in the morning then I want to sleep. I have to work
so during the midday I cant keep my eyes open.
I dont want to use sleeping tablets. Is there some foods and drinks that might play a role in this?

Many thanks

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: vuyiswa hilda mokaleng | 2011-06-24

i am having insomnia for almost 5 years. i went to the doctor and he gave me sleeping tablets,when they are finished i am back to sleepless nights. please help as this is so frustrating

Reply to vuyiswa hilda mokaleng