Question
Posted by: Zanele | 2011/03/31

Can''t sleep

I had a problem in Dec. my husband cheated on me and I found out. I was so angry I tried commiting suicide. Ever since I can''t sleep. I''ll go to bed around 22h00 but avary I''m up at about 2h00 until the morning. I did consult with the GP he gave me sleeping tablets. The problem is even when I take the tablets I still wake up in the middle of the night.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You seem to be experiencing - quite reasonably - a severe emotional reaction to this event. Please get to see a psychologist to help you get through this difficult time.