Question
Posted by: AVERAGE JOE | 2010-11-22

CANT SHOOT FAR

HI. I AM THIRTY SOMETHING GUY WHO IS UNABLE TO EJACULATE. WELL KINDA. I DO CLIMAX BUT ITS DOESNT SQUIRT LIKE IT USED TO WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. IS IT NORMAL???

It is common for the volume of sperm to decrease and for the force at which one ejaculates to decrease with age, but it may also be caused by medical problem, for example an infection of the prostate gland. It is recommended that you consult a Medical Practioner for a check-up.

5
Posted by: wolverine | 2010-11-26

OH NO DUDE!!!! UR WEENER IS GONA FALL OFF!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: Killer | 2010-11-23

maybe you are using the wrong rifle and or wrong bullets.

Reply to Killer
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-11-23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sharp shooter | 2010-11-22

LMFLO !

Reply to Sharp shooter
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-11-22

you running on low boost, maybe u should check compression and increase boost to about .7 bar

Reply to Jubba