Posted by: Nikki | 2013-01-31

Can''t shake this feeling

Hi CS,

I can''t shake this unenthusiastic feelling that I have. I work in my own business and we are busy, but I really struggle to keep motivated and feel tired most days. I have been doing this for 14 years and can count my leave days on my fingers &  toes. I also did not take maternity leave. My kids are small and don''t sleep through the night yet. Could this just be fatigue or do I need some mental stimulation?

Ever heard of burnout ? Sometimes its important to realise that taking off some time for yourself, for refreshment, improves your performance, and is a very good use of yo0ur time. Fatigue is likely to be a good part of this, and until you relieve that, you'd p[robably not much enjoy extra mental stimulation

Posted by: Terry | 2013-02-01

I had this. For a start go for a Vitamin B12 injection every week, it really helps. Nobody in their right mind asks for an injection and it stings, but Nikki it helps and then you have the energy to sort out the other things. Not dangerous and you cannot overdose except in huge amounts. It absorbs and works so much quicker than supplements. Any sister at any pharmacy.

I can''t afford expensive holidays. I went to Greyton for a week and stayed in cottages. I relaxed and got better.

I wish you all the best and much Blessings.

Reply to Terry