Question
Posted by: Brenda | 2009-10-05

Cant seem to loose 5 extra Kgs.

40 Mins a day 5 days a week mostly cardio with at least 15 Km run per week. Sensible eating wholwheat toast no fat lots fruit and veg and a protein at night. Odd glass of wine. Dont know what to try next. Good energy when doing excercise but very tired at night and very stiff in morning?? Why do i struggle to loose extra weight, goal is to loose 5 Kgs.

Dear Brenda
From what you say, you seem to be doing all the right things to lose weight. However, I can't judge because you don't mention your present weight in kg and height in metres so that I can work out your BMI. If your weight is already within the normal range (which I suspect with all that exercise), then it is very difficult to lose additional weight. You may also be building muscles which weigh more than fat tissue, so you will have to decide if you are very close to your ideal weight then it will take longer to lose weight.